Conservative periodontal treatment
A percentage of people are susceptible to gingivitis and periodontal (gum) disease. Oral hygiene instruction, regular scaling and polishing, and deep cleaning in the case of gum disease, can help to maintain our gums and the bony support around our teeth.
More advanced disease may best be treated by a specialist periodontist. A referral for this can be arranged for you.
- Dental Tourism: Do Your Research
- Conservative periodontal treatment
- Rehabilitation and reconstruction
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Implant dentistry
- Children’s dental health
- Sports dentistry
- Extractions and minor oral surgery
- Oral medicine
- Snoring / mild sleep apnoea
- Joint pain, muscle pain and headaches
- Cracks / fractures in teeth
- Restorative Options