Joint pain, muscle pain and headaches
Our masticatory system is a complex system involving our teeth, muscles and jaws. Each part of this system can suffer from trauma, stress or weakness. Grinding and clenching of teeth during the day and night can cause pain, inflammation and soreness. Neck pain and headaches may be linked. The mechanical interlocking of our teeth combined with the movement of our jaws is complex and sometimes can be destructive.
Simple measures can be undertaken to help, ranging from a softer diet and being aware of relaxing our jaws and teeth, to having a night time guard or splint constructed. It is important that these issues are addressed for the long term protection of your teeth as well as jaw joints.
- Dental Tourism: Do Your Research
- Conservative periodontal treatment
- Rehabilitation and reconstruction
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Implant dentistry
- Children’s dental health
- Sports dentistry
- Extractions and minor oral surgery
- Oral medicine
- Snoring / mild sleep apnoea
- Joint pain, muscle pain and headaches
- Cracks / fractures in teeth
- Restorative Options