Mouthguards are constructed utilising an exact impression of one’s mouth, which makes the appliance fit and feel more comfortable. Most health funds do cover for the construction of mouthguards so it is unwise to play a contact sport without one. Not only does it protect the teeth, but it can lessen the blow to your jaws and joints as well as greatly reducing the potential for concussion/brain injuries. They should be used for all contact sports during games as well as training.
They can be constructed for all ages and for differing impact forces and needs. They come in a variety of colours so you can select your favourite team.
- Dental Tourism: Do Your Research
- Conservative periodontal treatment
- Rehabilitation and reconstruction
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Implant dentistry
- Children’s dental health
- Sports dentistry
- Extractions and minor oral surgery
- Oral medicine
- Snoring / mild sleep apnoea
- Joint pain, muscle pain and headaches
- Cracks / fractures in teeth
- Restorative Options