Trauma to our teeth and jaws can occur in an instant from a fall, bump, sporting accident, assault, work or vehicle accident. It can have long term consequences to teeth involved, especially if they are developing in a child. Priority is given to these injuries and treatment necessary can range from simple repairs to complicated reconstructions. It is important to have these injuries assessed as soon as possible and many need to be reviewed over time.
We ask that if applying for work, third party or sporting body compensation to have necessary forms organised early as it does take time for these to be completed.
- Dental Tourism: Do Your Research
- Conservative periodontal treatment
- Rehabilitation and reconstruction
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Implant dentistry
- Children’s dental health
- Sports dentistry
- Extractions and minor oral surgery
- Oral medicine
- Snoring / mild sleep apnoea
- Joint pain, muscle pain and headaches
- Cracks / fractures in teeth
- Restorative Options